Covid-19 Rules and Regulations
If you are sick, coughing, difficulty breathing, temperature of 99 or higher or have had or been exposed COVID-19 please let your beauty professional know prior to the scheduled appointment so we can reschedule you.
• You MUST wear a mask during your entire time at the salon. If you do not have one we will provide one for a small fee. Our staff will be wearing masks.
• You MUST fill out our COVID-19 Release Form prior to starting your appointment.
• You MUST wash/sanitize your hands upon arrival to your appointment.
• DO NOT bring any friends or family members to your appointment. If you do they will have to wait in the car.
• RATHER than hugging we can WAVE to say Hello!
We strive to provide excellent customer service. In order to do so we have updated our cancellation policy. Your appointments are very important to the Silvia Salon and Spa team. We understand that sometimes schedule adjustments are necessary; therefore, we require atleast 24-hours notice for cancellations. Any cancellations made less than 24-hours in advance will result in a charge equal to 50% of the scheduled service.
Due to an increase in our credit card processor we will be enforcing a tipping policy. We will no longer acccept tips through any credit/debit card transactions. Acceptable forms of gratuity will include Cash, Personal Checks, Venmo or Cash App or Paypal. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.